About LRIG New England
LRIG New England is a rapidly growing special interest group focused on laboratory automation. Our membership consists of scientists and engineers, primarily from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, with chapters across the US and in Europe. Our semi-annual regional meetings are informal and are intended to facilitate communication and to share current best practices and experiences in laboratory automation. Presentations and vendor exhibits cover such topics as high throughput screening, drug discovery, combinatorial chemistry, compound purification and distribution, data management, pharmaceutical dosage form, dissolution testing and product formulation along with others.
To do this, we:
- Provide physical and virtual meeting places for scientists, engineers and academics interested in furthering their careers and the field of laboratory automation.
- Facilitate communication among users and providers of laboratory automation.
- Provide a platform to encourage an open discussion of any new automation technologies that can be beneficial to the laboratory automation community.
- Share current best practices and experiences in the design and implementation of laboratory automation.
- Encourage members to actively contribute, via the use of web and e-mail based bulletin boards (Discussion Mailing Lists).
- Evaluate new technologies / instruments and share our findings at regional meetings and with on-line presentations archive.
From the Community
LRIG New England is a rapidly growing special interest group focused on laboratory automation. Our membership consists of scientists and engineers, primarily from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, with chapters across the US and in Europe.
How to Benefit from LRIG Membership
Joining as a free member will ensure that you receive email announcements regarding upcoming events and organizational information. Once you’ve joined, you can modify your email preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
- Become an LRIG member! It is, and will always be, free.
- Participate in discussions on LinkedIn: Laboratory Robotics Interest Group (LRIG). There are over 10,000 members!
- See our free Events page for updated information on upcoming events
- Visit our chapter pages for local announcements and local content
- Search this site for Presentations and see recently uploaded files below